Thursday, October 15, 2009

You know, life has been a bit....busy.

I made a new years resolution that I was going to start a blog and keep up with it this year.

It's October - I made it.

What can I say, life is crazy. Pure and simple. The girls are giving me quite the run for my parenting money. Adding a third in the mix - it scares the hell out of me. For real. How am I going to do this? And really....what if it's a boy? I don't know a thing about boys. I'm scared...hold me.

So thing 1 and thing 2? They rock.

Ava is getting so big. How the hell is she three and a half?



And Miss Ella. Ella the child who had she come first, would be an only child.


And I guess you all should meet - baby #3. Snow White as Ava so lovingly calls it. When asked what she would do if said baby is a boy - he would still be called Snow White - or maybe Cosmo. What do you guys think, boy or girl?


So that's us in a nutshell. I'm big, fat and awfully hormonal. February can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment